After a long day of skiing, the condo’s open concept living room offers the perfect setting to stretch out beside a roaring fire, put your feet up, and tell stories from an exciting day. Above the wood burning fireplace, you’ll appreciate a wide screen television, with more than enough seating for the whole group to comfortably enjoy. Moving towards the back end of the first floor, you’ll find the formal dining area and the fully equipped kitchen, which features a breakfast bar that distinguishes the kitchen’s space, without disrupting the social flow. Off the main living space, you’ll find all three in-suite bedrooms. Bedroom one offers a king, bedroom two a queen and bedroom three has two twin size beds.
This contemporary downtown condo features free onsite parking, onsite group gathering room and shuttle transportation. Inside, you’ll appreciate cable television, Wi-Fi, and washer and dryer. Outside, the heated outdoor pool and fresh mountain air.
Located less than four blocks from the Gondola, and three from City Market, you’ll have quick and easy access to Aspen’s most exciting attractions, without the need to rent a vehicle. You’ll also find golf, shopping, restaurants, and nightlife, all within a few minutes. If it’s skiing you like, the bus station is 2 blocks away. Buses run constantly between Aspen Highlands, Buttermilk (X-Games) and Snowmass Village so you’ll have abundant transportation options throughout the Aspen valley. Vacation like a local when you stay at Silverglo Condominiums.
While it’s best known for its skiing, Aspen is a hub of year-round activity in the Colorado Rockies. Hike the trails that start just across from the condo, hike in the foothills, spend a day fishing or rafting in area rivers, and chase thrills while paragliding. Find everything from Italian or Chinese food in downtown Aspen, a 4-minute walk away, along with seasonal events and festivals.
Washer and Dryer
TVs in All Bedrooms
ReviewsWrite a Review
- Guests have the option of booking a reservation online, or calling a Gondola Resorts reservations specialist at 888-295-2468.
- Check-in Locations: 747 South Galena Street, Aspen, CO 81611 – Phone 970-925-9075730
- Check-in/Check-out: Check-in is 4:00 p.m. and Check-out is no later than 10:00 a.m.
- For check-in after hours, use the telephone outside our office door to call a concierge. If you have further questions, call 1-866-315-2231 or 1-970-252-6335 for assistance.
- A major credit card (American Express, VISA, MasterCard) will be required upon arrival
Resort Location - Aspen, Downtown
|Golf Course||1 mile|