After a long day of skiing, the condo’s open concept living room offers the perfect setting to stretch out, put your feet up, and tell stories from an exciting day. You’ll appreciate a wide screen television, with more than enough seating for the whole group to comfortably enjoy. Moving towards the back end of the floor, you’ll find the formal dining area and the fully equipped kitchen. Head down the hall and you’ll find the two in-suite bedrooms.
This contemporary downtown condo features rooftop deck and bar area with heated pool and spa, fire pits, lounge seating, cabanas, food service, and panoramic views of Aspen Mountain. Inside, you’ll appreciate cable television, Wi-Fi, and in unit washer and dryer, Striking views of the surrounding mountains and downtown area abound in almost every room. Furnished with an open floor plan, gourmet kitchen with high-end stainless-steel appliances, mountain flare decor, impeccable detailing, and includes a large deck off the living room.
Located only one block from the Gondola, and two from City Market, you’ll have quick and easy access to Aspen’s most exciting attractions, without the need to rent a vehicle. You’ll also find golf, shopping, restaurants, and nightlife, all within a few minutes. If it’s skiing you like, the bus station is 2 blocks away. Buses run constantly between Aspen Highlands, Buttermilk (X-Games) and Snowmass Village so you’ll have abundant transportation options throughout the Aspen valley. Vacation like a local when you stay at the Sky Residences at The W Hotel.
While it’s best known for its skiing, Aspen is a hub of year-round activity in the Colorado Rockies. Hike the trails that start just across from the condo, hike in the foothills, spend a day fishing or rafting in area rivers, and chase thrills while paragliding. Find everything from Italian or Chinese food in downtown Aspen, a 2-minute walk away, along with seasonal events and festivals.
- 2 Bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, sleeps 5 with optional rollaway bed
- First new luxury hotel in Aspen in over 20-years
- Rooftop deck and bar area with heated pool and spa, fire pits, lounge seating, cabanas, food service, and panoramic views of Aspen Mountain
- Second floor patio: 1,600 squarefoot gross, including builtin planters
- Rooftop deck: 8,000 squarefoot gross with pool, bar, planters
- 24 Hour front desk services
- Whatever/Whenever® Concierge services
- Valet parking
- Maid services
- Fitness facility
- Onsite ski/snowboard shop
- Air conditioning
- Coffee maker/tea service
- Crib/Play Yard
- Individual climate control
- Iron and ironing board
- Pillows: down/feather
- Pillows: foam
- Pull-out sofa bed
- Rollaway bed: 100.00 USD Per Room Per Stay
- Conventional oven
- Microwave oven
- Pots, pans, serving dishes
- Hair dryer
- All public areas non-smoking
- Car Rental
- Coffee/tea in-room
- Concierge desk
- Housekeeping service daily
- Laundry on-site
- Mobility accessible rooms
- Newspaper in lobby
- Room service
ReviewsWrite a Review
- Guests have the option of booking a reservation online, or calling a Gondola Resorts reservations specialist at 888-295-2468.
- Check-in Location: 550 SW End Street Aspen, CO 81611 – Phone 1-888-295-2468
- Check-in/Check-out: Check-in is 4:00 p.m. and check-out is no later than 11:00 a.m.
- A major credit card (American Express, VISA, MasterCard) will be required upon arrival
- Smoke-free Policy
- Electric car charging stations: 2, complimentary
- Off-site parking, fee: 7 USD hourly
- Valet parking, fee: 52 USD daily
- Pet friendly, Maximum 1 pet per condo, non-refundable fee: 100 USD
Resort Location - Aspen Luxury Residence Club Condos
All are 5-star or platinum rated by Gondola Resorts and range in size from 1,2 & 3 bedrooms just steps away from skiing.
|Golf Course||1 mile|