Give your clients an unforgettable stay
when you use Gondola Resorts exclusive tools
See for yourself how Gondola Resorts provides travel agents with a myriad of Colorado ski resort vacation options.
Gondola Resorts’ centralized travel agency commission program is designed to efficiently track and pay your commissions on behalf of Gondola Resorts’ properties. Gondola Resorts’ only pays bona fide agencies that are registered with an accredited organization such as IATA or TIDS. Other acceptable associations are ARC, TSI, CLIA, ERSP, SATO, and TRUE. Agents must add or quote their membership number when booking. Currently, 100% of our Colorado mountain resorts offer centralized travel agency commissions. Gondola Resorts’ utilizes internal disbursement of funds and the management of inquiries.
- Consolidated weekly commission payments
- Detailed reconciliation reports
- Commissions received in your own currency
- Commission payment direct deposit - where available
- Customer support for unpaid commission inquiries
- Online access to transaction detail and payment data
Gondola Resorts’ 10% commission – supports all of the program features and allows Gondola Resorts’ to offer the best possible service to our travel agents.
What is the Gondola Resorts Travel Agent Program?
“Mountain-Mayhem” is Gondola Resorts’ travel agent discount program, which allows registered travel agents to book special rates at Gondola Resorts properties in Colorado. "Basically, it’s a way to let our valued travel agent community stay in Gondola Resorts' properties at a discounted rate so they can promote them to their individual guests and groups", says Sarah Taylor Director of Customer Service at Gondola Resorts' corporate office in Denver.
The Mountain-Mayhem program is recognized as the industry’s premier travel advisor familiarization rate program and is offered as an exclusive benefit to qualified travel consultants who have successfully registered with Gondola Resorts as an authorized travel agent and employed by a valid ARC/IATA/TIDS/CLIA agency.
Mountain-Mayhem rates allow agents to familiarize themselves with Gondola Resorts’ properties and brands to better recommend them to their customers. The Mountain-Mayhem rate is a yieldable discounted rate that varies by brand and is subject to availability. Qualifying advisors are eligible to book Mountain-Mayhem stays at all six resort locations in Colorado including Aspen, Beaver Creek, Breckenridge, Keystone, Snowmass and Vail Resorts.
The Mountain-Mayhem rate is a discounted rate that varies by resort and is subject to availability.
Qualifying advisors are eligible to book Mountain-Mayhem stays (minimum night stays vary by property) at all six resort locations.
Terms of the Gondola Resorts Mountain-Mayhem Program
- Mountain-Mayhem rates are non-commissionable and do not earn CLUB GONDOLA Points.
- Reservations for the Mountain-Mayhem rate must be made upon logging into www.GondolaResorts.com.
- The rate is available at participating properties for a minimum of one (2) night and a maximum of ninety (90) nights per stay although minimum night stays may vary.
- Rates are subject to availability and black-out dates. Advance reservations of at least 48-hours are required.
- There is no limit on the number of stays the travel advisor may book in a calendar year using the Mountain-Mayhem rate.
- Rates will be shown in USD or local currency and do not include taxes, resort or destination fees, or other mandatory fees.