Embark on a memorable alpine style resort getaway when you stay at The Lion Vail in Lionshead Village. Just steps away from Vail Mountain’s Eagle Bahn Gondola, children’s ski school, and an array of boutiques, world-class restaurants and more, The Lion is the perfect place to relax and be close to all the excitement that Vail has to offer. The Lion’s private and quiet location, just on the edge of Lionshead Village, enables guests to experience all the comforts of a private residence with a unique spin on modern luxury living that you must witness once in your lifetime.
As Vail’s newest luxury development, The Lion is designed for convenience, comfort, and happiness. An extraordinary amount of thought an effort were put into the amenities it offers, many of which you simply will not find anywhere else in Vail. From the indoor pool and fitness center to the outdoor hot tubs and firepit in the courtyard, The Lion offers endless activities for everyone. Designed with families and children in mind, The Lion offers something different in an entertainment room with games and a children’s art and playroom. Allow the little ones to explore their creative sides while you can tour The Lion’s art exhibits.
The Lion is more than a residence, it is a curated work of art that brings culture and tradition into the home. The Lion houses numerous pieces of art depicting the traditions and land of Mexico. Enjoy touring the property to see a contemporary blend of art featuring abstract, figurative and non-figurative interpretations of Mexican folk art. It is truly a sight to be seen and offers a unique experience for guests with creative minds.
Every detail has been considered when designing and decorating your one-bedroom condo. Interior features include distinguishing luxury finishes such as hardwood floors, marble and granite surfaces and walnut cabinets. High ceilings, walk-out balconies and oversized windows make this the place to enjoy a relaxing mountain retreat with impeccable views. Warm up by the roaring fireplace in your spacious living room, create delicious meals in the fully equipped kitchen, or surf the web with complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi. This 1200 square foot unit features a king bed in the master as well as a queen sofa sleeper in the living room and offers just the right amount of space for four guests.
The Lion Vail provides guests with direct access to all the adventures, natural beauty and magic that Vail has to offer. Our 24/7 guest services team is here to serve you and for those that desire additional trip planning ideas, Gondola Resorts is here to help. Guests receive personalized concierge services to assist with creating the most memorable of Vail vacations. From winter’s Opening Day to sunny summer escapes, we will assist with planning those ski-biking excursions and trips to Adventure Ridge. In the summer, explore the miles of scenic biking and hiking trails or zip, fly, and tube on the mountain at Epic Discovery. Book your vacation at The Lion today and experience Vail at its best.
- King bed in master bedroom, en-suite bathroom with shower
- Some offer a Queen sofa sleeper in the living room
- Some have a half bath off the living area
- Sleeps up to 4 people
- Open, spacious living area with high ceilings, wood floors and ample windows
- Contemporary design with clean lines throughout the home
- Large, state-of-the-art kitchen with granite countertops and walnut cabinetry
- Courtyard views
- 4 person dining table
- 4 person breakfast bar
- Gas fireplace
- Smart TV in living room and bedroom
- Washer and dryer in the home
- High speed wireless internet
- In-home safe
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary Town of Vail shuttle stop across the street
- On-site underground parking, complimentary
- Ski valet
- Ski locker room with boot dryers
- Fitness center
- Outdoor saline hot tub
- Outdoor patio with gas fireplace
- Indoor saline pool with swim jet and indoor saline hot tub
- Steam room
- Coffee and snacks available daily in front of the fireplace in the lobby
- Lounge and game room with large TV, pool table and foosball table
- Kids play room with games and art
- On-site front desk and check-in
- Full concierge services
- Business Center
Rates* Rates are subject to change without notice. Pricing excludes taxes, additional options and fees.
|Vacation Rental Standard Pricing||Night||Min Nights|
- Guests have the option of booking a reservation online, or calling a Gondola Resorts reservations specialist at 888-295-2468
- Check-in/Check-out: Check-in is 4:00 p.m. and Check-out is no later than 10:00 a.m.
- A major credit card (American Express, VISA, MasterCard) will be required upon reservation
- Ask about pet friendly units
- Vacation rentals are non-smoking