Located within walking distance to Aspen Mountain, you’ll have no trouble with navigating downtown or the slopes from Independence Square Condominiums. With one luxurious king bed, this modern hotel room delivers the perfect amenities for couples or friends. No matter what time of the year you visit, Aspen is a vibrant mountain town loaded with exciting outdoor adventure opportunities, great bars and restaurants, and a lot more.
After a long day of skiing, the home’s open concept living room offers the perfect setting to stretch out on the king bed or sofa, put your feet up, and tell stories from an exciting day. you’ll appreciate the cable television, to help unwind and relax.
This contemporary downtown core condo features sleeper sofa, and a ski storage area to help manage wet gear. Also, the complex has a rooftop sun deck and hot tub, high speed internet and privileges to the Aspen Club and Spa facilities.
Located only one block from the Gondola, and three from City Market, you’ll have quick and easy access to Aspen’s most exciting attractions, without the need to rent a vehicle. You’ll also find golf, shopping, restaurants, and nightlife, all within a few minutes. If it’s skiing you like, the bus station is two blocks away. Buses run constantly between Aspen Highlands, Buttermilk (X-Games) and Snowmass Village so you’ll have abundant transportation options throughout the Aspen valley. Vacation like a local when you stay at Independence Square Condominiums.
While it’s best known for its skiing, Aspen is a hub of year-round activity in the Colorado Rockies. Hike the trails that start just across from the condo, hike in the foothills, spend a day fishing or rafting in area rivers, and chase thrills while paragliding. Find everything from Italian or Chinese food in downtown Aspen, a 4-minute walk away, along with seasonal events and festivals.
Common Hot Tub
King Bed in Master
No Pets Allowed
TV in Master Bedroom
ReviewsWrite a Review
- Guests have the option of booking a reservation online, or calling a Gondola Resorts reservations specialist at 888-295-2468.
- Check-in Location: 610 SW End Street Aspen, CO 81611 – Phone 888-295-2468
- Check-in/Check-out: Check-in is 4:00 p.m. and check-out is no later than 10:00 a.m.
- A major credit card (American Express, VISA, MasterCard) will be required upon arrival.
- Please note that the photos included herein are representative of the units within this complex and not the actual unit you may be reserving. Interiors, views, layout and decor will vary by unit.
Resort Location - Aspen Independence Square
|Golf Course||5 blocks|