Enjoy premier accommodations in the heart of Aspen at this dazzling second floor 1-bedroom unit located on the downtown mall and only one block from the Silver Queen Gondola. This bright and comfortable unit comes with a number of amenities and high-end finishes, including hardwood floors, air conditioning, flatscreen TV and a full kitchen with stainless steel appliances.
Complex amenities at the Independence Square include daily housekeeping services, a rooftop sun deck and hot tub, on-site check in and front desk services, on-site laundry facilities, free Wi-Fi, elevator and ski lockers.
Please note that our complimentary daily breakfast has been suspended due to COVID-19 safety concerns.
The Independence Square has an elevator that accesses all hotel rooms and condominiums from the lobby, but guests must walk down a flight of stairs before reaching the elevator.
The Independence Square is only a few steps away from the Rubey Park bus station, which provides free bus service to all the area ski mountains, including Aspen Highlands, Buttermilk and Snowmass.
Skiing one block away or walking distance
HD-TV in master suite
No swimming pool
Washer and dryer in unit
Hot tub on rooftop
Rates* Rates are subject to change without notice. Pricing excludes taxes, additional options and fees.
|Vacation Rental Standard Pricing||Night||Min Nights|
- Guests have the option of booking a reservation online, or calling a Gondola Resorts reservations specialist at 888-295-2468.
- Check-in Locations: 404 S Galena St, Aspen, CO 81611
- Check-in/Check-out: Check-in is 4:00 p.m. and Check-out is no later than 10:00 a.m.
- For check-in after hours, use the telephone outside our office door to call a concierge. If you have further questions, call 1-866-315-2231 or 1-970-252-6335 for assistance.
- A major credit card (American Express, VISA, MasterCard) will be required upon arrival.
Community - Aspen Independence Square
|Golf Course||5 blocks|