After a long day of skiing, the condo’s cozy living room offers the perfect setting to stretch out beside a roaring fire, put your feet up, and tell stories from an exciting day. Above the fireplace, you’ll appreciate a flat screen television with plenty of space for all to enjoy. Moving towards the back end of the condo, you’ll find the dining area and the fully equipped kitchen. Off the main living area are the three bedrooms. The first has a king-sized bed and features a flat screen television, high end furniture and premium linens. The second bedroom offers a queen bed and flat screen television, and the third room offers two twin beds.
This stylish downtown condo features parking, ski lockers and complimentary access to local health club facilities. Inside, you’ll appreciate, fireplace, washer and dryer, cable television and Wi-Fi. Outside, the community heated pool, hot tub, and the barbeque is perfect for grilling up something fresh.
Located only two blocks from the Gondola, and five from City Market, you’ll have quick and easy access to Aspen’s most exciting attractions, without the need to rent a vehicle. You’ll also find golf, shopping, restaurants, and nightlife, all within a few minutes. If it’s skiing you like, the bus station is two blocks away. Buses run constantly between Aspen Highlands, Buttermilk (X-Games) and Snowmass Village so you’ll have abundant transportation options throughout the Aspen valley. Vacation like a local when you stay at Fasching Haus Condominiums.
While it’s best known for its skiing, Aspen is a hub of year-round activity in the Colorado Rockies. Hike the trails that start just across from the condo, hike in the foothills, spend a day fishing or rafting in area rivers, and chase thrills while paragliding. Find everything from Italian or Chinese food in downtown Aspen, a 3-minute walk away, along with seasonal events and festivals.
Common Hot Tub
Health Club Passes
Heated Outdoor Pool
King Bed in Master
No Pets Allowed
TV in Master Bedroom
Wired Internet in Unit
ReviewsWrite a Review
- Guests have the option of booking a reservation online, or calling a Gondola Resorts reservations specialist at 888-295-2468.
- Check-in Location: 747 South Galena Street, Aspen, CO 81611 – Phone 970-925-9075
- Check-in/Check-out: Check-in is 4:00 p.m. and check-out is no later than 10:00 a.m.
- For check-in after hours, use the telephone outside our office door to call a concierge. If you have further questions, call 1-866-315-2231 or 1-970-252-6335 for assistance.
- A major credit card (American Express, VISA, MasterCard) will be required upon arrival.
Resort Location - Aspen, Downtown
|Golf Course||1 mile|