The Ritz-Carlton Club, Aspen Highlands is a full-service facility, ideally situated at the base of the Aspen Highlands Ski Area with true ski-in, ski-out access and only five minutes from the excitement of downtown Aspen.
Meet with friends for a wine tasting in the Members' Lounge, or relax while your dedicated concierge arranges your dining plans at one of Aspen's finest restaurants.
As our guest, you will benefit from a variety of exclusive and personalized services including:
-- Airport transfers to and from Aspen airport upon request
– A Club Concierge will greet you upon your arrival and once settled in will help to get you the most out of your stay,
by making restaurant reservations, booking golf tee times and spa appointments,
and arranging day trips.
Your Club Concierge is there to ensure everything is as exactly as it should be. Access to exclusive Club amenities extends your home with swimming pools, hot tub, fitness center, kids activity centers, and Internet workstations. Grocery Stocking Services can fill your Club residence’s refrigerator and pantry with your favorite foods – prior to your arrival or at any time during your stay.
The Residence Club is open around the clock, so access to your residence is available throughout the day. Twice-daily housekeeping provides cleaning of your Club residence, including making beds and replacing towels. Linens are changed after third day. Full signing privileges at all Club and nearby Ritz-Carlton® resort restaurants and amenities help to make your vacation easy and carefree. Laundry and dry-cleaning services are also available – in addition to the laundry facilities included within your residence.
• 3-bedroom club residences range from approximately 1,730–2,150 square feet
• Bedroom Description: King bed in master bedroom, Queen in guest #1 and King in guest room (convertible to 2 twin beds)
• Maximum Occupancy: 8 guests
• Fully equipped kitchen
• Appliances including washers and dryers in residence*
• Flat-screen televisions with audio and video surround sound
• Gas fireplace with stone surrounding
• Custom wood cabinetry
• Hardwood, tile and marble flooring
• Stone countertops
• Artwork and window treatments
• Bed and bath linens, including luxurious bath robes
• Wireless Internet access for personal laptops
• Personal safes in each residence
• Outside patios
• Convertible sofa beds
As a guest at a Ritz-Carlton Destination Club property, you will
enjoy the same complement of services and amenities as our
Members, including the following:
• Complimentary coffee, tea, and flavored water
• Valet parking offered
• Wireless Internet service throughout the resort
• Changing facilities for early and late departures
• Fitness center, weight room and cardio area, as well as complimentary bottled water
• Internet workstations to connect with work, family, or friends
• Daily housekeeping, with turndown service
• The Ritz-Carlton bath amenities
• Humidifiers for altitude adjustment
* Availability may vary depending on season
Rates* Rates are subject to change without notice. Pricing excludes taxes, additional options and fees.
|Vacation Rental Standard Pricing||Night|
ReviewsWrite a Review
- Guests have the option of booking a reservation online, or calling a Gondola Resorts reservations specialist at 888-295-2468.
- Check-in/Check-out: Check-in is 4:00 p.m. and check-out is no later than 10:00 a.m.
- A major credit card (American Express, VISA, MasterCard) will be required upon arrival.
Community - Aspen Luxury Residence Club Condos
All are 5-star or platinum rated by Gondola Resorts and range in size from 1,2 & 3 bedrooms just steps away from skiing.
|Golf Course||1 mile|