Embrace the warmth and tranquility of Vail at Manor Vail Lodge, one of Vail's original and iconic properties. The Vail Village resort and hotel features a peaceful yet convenient location and offers a variety of accommodations to meet your needs. Situated just 200 yards from Golden Peak's Ski School and Lifts, and within walking distance to Gondola One at Vail Mountain, our fully furnished condominiums are set perfectly between Ford Park and Golden Peak.
This platinum-rated two-bedroom condominium offers breathtaking views of Gore Creek and Golden Peak base. Rejuvenate in the primary bedroom which features a King bed and private bathroom. The second bedroom includes two queens or two doubles, with its own bathroom. Each condominium has a pull-out sofa or Murphy bed in the living room for a maximum occupancy of six guests to sleep through the night. Don't stop there! Warm your toes by the wood-burning fireplace or fire up the BBQ grill on your private balcony. If you decide to skip the steakhouse, have groceries delivered, as the kitchen is fully equipped with all necessary cooking utensils.
Guests of Manor Vail will benefit from the multitude of amenities at their fingertips. All stays at Manor Vail include access to a full range of amenities including a daily complimentary breakfast and a 24-hour front desk. Also, feel welcome at the resort’s shared outdoor pool, hot tub, spa, and fitness center. Spa treatments can be arranged by calling the front desk. Your stay includes an on-demand shuttle to Vail Village and Lionshead, ski valet service, and the assistance of a 24-hour front desk. For shopping, dining, and entertainment, simply step outside into Vail Village, or make the short drive to the town of Avon or Beaver Creek Village.
Guests can use the full-service pre-arrival concierge services. Allow us to eliminate your stress and take advantage of our trip planning assistance with our concierge team! They will help you organize activities such as snowmobiling, ice skating, snowshoeing in the winter, fly fishing, horseback riding, or river rafting in the summer. For your ski trip, they can also help organize your lift tickets, rental equipment, lessons, airport transportation, and more! Have your vacation your way!
Please note that if you are using these photos to make a booking:
Units are assigned at check-in. However, we will do our absolute best to accommodate your needs. Please make any special requests regarding bedding configurations, desired views, or specific units at the time of booking.
- Vail Mountain's Golden Peak base area location with quick access to ski lifts
- Children's ski school within 200 yards
- Equipment rentals and retail shopping
- 5-minute walk to Gondola One
- Ford Park is within walking distance
- Gerald Ford Amphitheater nearby
- Betty Ford Gardens nearby
- Town of Vail FREE in-town shuttle services
- Steps to the heart of Vail Village festivals & events
- Walk to shopping, dining, nightlife
- Outdoor heated swimming pool
- Hot tubs
- Fitness facility with Peloton bikes
- 24-hour front desk service
- The Fitz Bar
- The Manor Vail Spa and in-room treatments
- Grab-and-Go Breakfast
- Bell services
- Concierge services
- High-speed wireless internet access
- Guest laundry facilities (fees apply)
- Valet laundry facilities (fees apply)
- Covered, underground parking, and surface lot (daily rates apply)
- Electric vehicle charging stations
- Complimentary après ski cookies and hot chocolate (winter only)
ReviewsWrite a Review
- American breakfast included
- Pets not allowed
- This location is smoke-free
- Parking fee varies by season
- Checkin time 4:00pm, checkout time 10:00am
- A government issued ID and major credit card (AMEX, Visa, Mastercard or Discover) will be required upon arrival