- Units deep-cleaned and disinfected
- Cancel up to 7 days prior to arrival (6/1-12/17), 21 days prior to arrival (1/3-4/18)
- Deposit only $49 at booking, w/ final pmt due 7 days prior (Summer), 21 days prior (Winter)
- Inquire for additional details and promotional discounts
When you experience this 2 bedroom ski-in, ski-out residence in Vail Village, you will grow to understand Vail’s historic charm while immersing yourself in a world of luxury. The resort’s polished ambiance is reminiscent of the warmth and elegance of classic European chalets and combines perfectly with modern amenities and impeccable service to create a world-class experience.
Not only will guests enjoy upscale lodging, but the location simply can’t be beat. One step outside and guests will find themselves right in the middle of all the excitement. Located just steps from Gondola One, guests revel in the proximity to the slopes, exceptional dining, shopping and culture Vail Village has to offer. For those who want to explore Lionshead or other areas within Vail, complimentary in-town transportation is provided.
Wind your way through the rich mahogany and marble interior until you reach your residence. This spacious Two Bedroom condo provides plenty of space for stashing all those ski layers when you’re not bundled up and lift-bound. The fully equipped kitchen offers all items needed to whip up an indulgent meal. Or, opt to order in from one of the on-site restaurants. Enjoy spending your downtime reading a book or simply relaxing in front of the crackling wood-burning fireplace. Slide open your balcony door to see what the weather feels like. If it is warm enough, pour wine or mix drinks for the adults in your group, and relax on the balcony to observe the sun setting behind the peaks.
When your group is ready to rest and call it an evening, this Two Bedroom condo provides more than enough space to sleep a group of six. The master bedroom features a large king bed with luxury bedding. This bedroom offers an en-suite bathroom complete with plush bathrobes and slippers to lounge in. The bedding in the second bedroom may vary but is often a king or 2 full beds. Guests in this bedroom enjoy a hallway bathroom with a deep-soaking tub and shower. The living room offers an additional sofa sleeper to sleep up to two additional guests. The Two Bedroom residences are individually decorated, each with a unique look, but all stick with the overall mountain getaway theme and provide all the comfort of a home.
Ask about our pet friendly units!
Complimentary in-room filtered water, coffee, hot chocolate, and tea amenities replenished daily
Flat screen TVs with Interactive Guide
Dog Friendly (select rooms) - pet beds, water and food dish, and house made pet treats available upon request
Plush Bathrobe & Slippers - Kids Sizes Upon Request
In-Room Secure Storage Safe
In-Room Dining Service
Iron and Ironing Board
Full kitchens in residences 1 bedroom and larger
Laundry Service Available Upon Request
Work Desk in residences one bedroom and larger
Crib or Pack and Play available
Roll-away Bed Available Upon Request
In-Room Spa Treatments Upon Request
Daily Ice Service
Full Service Spa
Outdoor Hot Tub
Ski/Bike Valet Service
On-Mountain Ski/Bike Storage
Outdoor Fireside Apres Ski with Full Service Bar
Full Service Concierge
Gondola One Lift Ticket Sales, Ski School just outside your door
Rates* Rates are subject to change without notice. Pricing excludes taxes, additional options and fees.
|Vacation Rental Standard Pricing||Night||Min Nights|
- NOTE: Residences are individually owned and decorated and are assigned at check-in. Thus, style, view, furniture and location may differ than what is listed in the photos
- Check-in/Check-out: Check-in is 4:00 p.m. and Check-out is no later than 10:00 a.m.
- A major credit card (American Express, VISA, MasterCard) will be required upon reservation
- Ask about pet friendly units
- Vacation rentals are non-smoking
- Please note that the photos included herein are representative of the units within this complex and not the actual unit you may be reserving. Interiors, views, layout and decor will vary by unit.