After a long day of skiing, the condo’s open concept living room offers the perfect setting to stretch out beside a roaring fire, put your feet up, and tell stories from an exciting day. Above the gas burning fireplace, you’ll appreciate a flat screen television, with more than enough seating for the whole group to comfortably enjoy. Moving towards the back end of the condo, you’ll find the dining area and the fully equipped kitchen, which features a breakfast bar that distinguishes the kitchen’s space, without disrupting the social flow. Off the main floor, you’ll find the three bedrooms. A master with a king, the second bedroom with a queen, the third bedroom offers two twin beds.
This stylish downtown condo features parking and complimentary access to local health club facilities. Inside, you’ll appreciate the washer and dryer, fireplace, flat screen TVs with cable television and Wi-Fi. Outside, heated pool, hot tub, private decks with views, and the barbeque is perfect for grilling up something fresh.
Located only a few steps from the Gondola, and five from City Market, you’ll have quick and easy access to Aspen’s most exciting attractions, without the need to rent a vehicle. You’ll also find golf, shopping, restaurants, and nightlife, all within a few minutes. If it’s skiing you like, the bus station is two blocks away. Buses run constantly between Aspen Highlands, Buttermilk (X-Games) and Snowmass Village so you’ll have abundant transportation options throughout the Aspen valley. Vacation like a local when you stay at Durant Condominiums C2.
While it’s best known for its skiing, Aspen is a hub of year-round activity in the Colorado Rockies. Hike the trails that start just across from the condo, hike in the foothills, spend a day fishing or rafting in area rivers, and chase thrills while paragliding. Find everything from Italian or Chinese food in downtown Aspen, a 5-minute walk away, along with seasonal events and festivals.
Health Club Membership
Heated Outdoor Pool
King Bed in Master Suite
No Pets on This Property
TV in Master Bedroom
Real Wood Fireplace
ReviewsWrite a Review
- Guests have the option of booking a reservation online, or calling a Gondola Resorts reservations specialist at 888-295-2468
- Check-in Location: Galena office, 747 South Galena Street, Aspen, CO 81611
- Check-in/Check-out: Check-in is 4:00 p.m. and Check-out is no later than 10:00 a.m.
- For check-in after hours, use the telephone outside our office door to call a concierge. If you have further questions, call 1-866-315-2231 or 1-970-252-6335 for assistance
- A major credit card (American Express, VISA, MasterCard) will be required upon arrival
Resort Location - Aspen, Downtown
|Golf Course||1 mile|