After a long day of skiing, the condo’s open concept living room offers the perfect setting to stretch out beside a roaring fire, put your feet up, and tell stories from an exciting day. Above the wood burning fireplace, you’ll appreciate a wide screen television, with more than enough seating for the whole group to comfortably enjoy. Moving towards the back end of the condo, you’ll find the fully equipped kitchen, which features a breakfast bar that distinguishes the kitchen’s space, without disrupting the social flow. Off the main living area, you’ll find the in-suite bedrooms. The first bedroom features a king bed and two twins in the second bedroom. There is also a queen sleeper sofa to accommodate additional guests.
This contemporary downtown core condo features onsite parking spaces outside, and a ski storage area to help manage wet gear. Inside, you’ll appreciate cable television, Wi-Fi, and washer and dryer. Outside, the heated pool, hot tub and courtyard are yours to enjoy.
Located only six blocks from the Gondola, and a fourteen-minute walk from City Market, you’ll have quick and easy access to Aspen’s most exciting attractions, without the need to rent a vehicle. You’ll also find golf, shopping, restaurants, and nightlife, all within a few minutes. If it’s skiing you like, the bus stop is right across the street. Buses run constantly between Aspen Highlands, Buttermilk (X-Games) and Snowmass Village so you’ll have abundant transportation options throughout the Aspen valley. Vacation like a local when you stay at Innsbruck condominiums.
While it’s best known for its skiing, Aspen is a hub of year-round activity in the Colorado Rockies. Hike the trails that start just across from the condo, hike in the foothills, spend a day fishing or rafting in area rivers, and chase thrills while paragliding. Find everything from Italian or Chinese food in downtown Aspen, a 5-minute walk away, along with seasonal events and festivals.
Common Hot Tub
Heated Outdoor Pool
King Bed in Master
ReviewsWrite a Review
- Guests have the option of booking a reservation online, or calling a Gondola Resorts reservations specialist at 888-295-2468.
- Check-in Location: 610 SW End Street Aspen, CO 81611 – Phone 888-295-2468
- Check-in/Check-out: Check-in is 4:00 p.m. and check-out is no later than 10:00 a.m.
- A major credit card (American Express, VISA, MasterCard) will be required upon arrival.
- Please note that the photos included herein are representative of the units within this complex and not the actual unit you may be reserving. Interiors, views, layout and decor will vary by unit.
Resort Location - Aspen Luxury Residence Club Condos
All are 5-star or platinum rated by Gondola Resorts and range in size from 1,2 & 3 bedrooms just steps away from skiing.
|Golf Course||1 mile|