After a long day of skiing, the condo’s open concept living room offers the perfect setting to stretch out beside a roaring fire, put your feet up, and tell stories from an exciting day. Adjacent the wood burning fireplace, you’ll appreciate a wide screen television, with more than enough seating for the whole group to comfortably enjoy. Moving towards the back end of the first floor, you’ll find the formal dining area and the fully equipped kitchen, which features a breakfast bar that distinguishes the kitchen’s space, without disrupting the social flow. On the second floor, you’ll find all four bedrooms with flat screen televisions.
This contemporary downtown core condo features onsite parking spaces, and a ski storage area to help manage wet gear. Inside, you’ll appreciate cable television, Wi-Fi, washer dryer and scenic views of the mountain and river. Outside, the heated pool, community hot tub, and the barbeque is perfect for grilling up something fresh.
Located only four blocks from the Gondola, and two from City Market, you’ll have quick and easy access to Aspen’s most exciting attractions, without the need to rent a vehicle. You’ll also find golf, shopping, restaurants, and nightlife, all within a few minutes. If it’s skiing you like, the bus station is half a block away. Buses run constantly between Aspen Highlands, Buttermilk (X-Games) and Snowmass Village so you’ll have abundant transportation options throughout the Aspen valley. Vacation like a local when you stay at Chateau Roaring Fork condominiums.
While it’s best known for its skiing, Aspen is a hub of year-round activity in the Colorado Rockies. Hike the trails that start just across from the condo, hike in the foothills, spend a day fishing or rafting in area rivers, and chase thrills while paragliding. Find everything from Italian or Chinese food in downtown Aspen, a 4-minute walk away, along with seasonal events and festivals.
Common Hot Tub
Health Club Passes
Heated Outdoor Pool
No Pets Allowed
Limo Transfers From Aspen Airport
Private Concierge Included
ReviewsWrite a Review
- Guests have the option of booking a reservation online, or calling a Gondola Resorts reservations specialist at 888-295-2468.
- Check-in Location: 700 Ute Ave, Aspen, CO 81611 – Phone 888-295-2468
- Check-in/Check-out: Check-in is 4:00 p.m. and check-out is no later than 10:00 a.m.
- For check-in after hours, use the telephone outside our office door to call a concierge. If you have further questions, call 1-888-295-2468 or 1-303-420-9963 for assistance.
- A major credit card (American Express, VISA, MasterCard) will be required upon arrival.
Resort Location - Aspen, Downtown
|Golf Course||1 mile|