The Alders Townhomes are nestled on a quiet street that backs up to national forest. You'll be able to enjoy the uninterrupted winter wonderland from the deck, or ride/hike the nearby bike trail to the mountain past the ponds of the Snake River. A private one-car heated garage, two living areas and vaulted ceilings are among the several unique features of this property.
Guests of The Alders also have access to the River Run community pool and hot tubs located at the Dakota Lodge. The free Keystone shuttle bus picks up three times per hour at the nearby Settlers Creek Townhomes, just a few minute walk from this property.
Entering on the main floor, you'll find the downstairs living room, complete with a mini-bar. Two guests bedrooms with queen beds and one full bathroom are also on the ground level, along with the back lower patio access. You'll love the thoughtful details in each bedroom; from the plush bedding to the antique-like furniture and the cute mountain critters!
Upstairs you'll be impressed with the dark hardwood throughout and the granite-splashed gourmet kitchen. More chic details appoint the living room and dining and bar area, like ornamental glass hanging lamps, sparkling duel chandeliers and a warm stone-wrapped gas fireplace. Relax after a long day on the slopes on the over-sized sectional to watch a movie or velvet bar stools to have a drink.
Entertaining will be a breeze in the open concept kitchen and dining area. There's plenty of counter space for family cooking and seating for ten at the dining table! Just outside the main living area is another full bathroom, the front second story patio and the master suite. Featuring nearly floor to ceiling windows, a private patio, a king bed, a true walk in closet and a large duel sink counter in the en suite bath, the master suite will make you feel like the king of the castle!
4 Full Baths
Free Shuttle Bus
1 Minute Walk to Shuttle Stop
Community Hot Tub and Pool Access
Washer and Dryer
Flat Panel HDTV
ReviewsWrite a Review
- Guests have the option of booking a reservation online, or calling a Gondola Resorts reservations specialist at 888-295-2468, or 303-420-9963.
- Check-in Location: 22869 U.S. Hwy 6 Keystone, CO 80435 - Phone (970) 300-1811
- Check-in/Check-out: Check-in is 4:00 p.m. and check-out is no later than 10:00 a.m.
- For check-in after hours, we will send you a lock box code to retrieve your arrival packet located just outside our welcome center door.
- A major credit card (American Express, VISA, MasterCard or Discover) will be required upon arrival.