Enjoy the warmth and convenience at Manor Vail's spacious studio condos. This beautiful Vail Valley vacation rental has approximately 700 square feet of living space with additional accommodations laid out in one open space. This is the perfect choice for 2 guests. It's location offers quick access to skiing, shopping, dining and nightly entertainment.
This studio condo comes with a king size bed and is combined into one living area with the kitchen and family room space. Studio condos are fully equipped with kitchens that make it easy to prepare your favorite meals or savor a glass of wine or cup of cocoa at the end of a day of adventure. The studio’s open-plan living areas are designed to be spaces where guests can relax. Cozy up to the stone fireplace in the sitting area, and chat with the cook from around the dining table. The living area is the perfect spot for a quiet moment of reading or to watch TV.
Guests of Manor Vail will benefit from the multitude of amenities at their fingertips. All stays at Manor Vail include access to a full range of amenities including daily complimentary breakfast and 24 hour front desk. Also, feel welcome at the resort’s shared outdoor pool, hot tub, spa and fitness center. Spa treatments can be arranged by calling the front desk. Your stay includes an on-demand shuttle to Vail Village and Lionshead, ski valet service and the assistance of a 24-hour front desk.
Find yourself less than 200 yards to ski school and ski lifts and a 5-minute walk from Gondola One at Vail Mountain. Also, it's a short drive from the ski resort at Beaver Creek, putting you close to some of the best slopes in Colorado. For shopping, dining and entertainment, simply step outside into Vail Village, or make the short drive to the town of Avon or Beaver Creek Village.
Overall, Manor Vail delivers everything needed for a fantastic vacation no matter what time of year. During the winter ski season, it's the perfect location to quickly jump on the slopes and drop-off the kids at ski school. In the warmer months, the Betty Ford Gardens and Gerald Ford Amphitheater are a short stroll out the back door.
Please note that if you are using these photos to make a booking:
We are unable to guarantee specific unit assignments in this complex. However, we will do our very best to accommodate your needs. Please make any special requests regarding bedding configurations, desired views or specific units at the time of booking.
- Vail Mountain's Golden Peak base area location with quick access to ski lifts
- Children's ski school within 200 yards
- Equipment rentals and retail shopping
- 5 minute walk to Gondola One
- Ford Park within walking distance
- Gerald Ford Amphitheater nearby
- Betty Ford Gardens nearby
- Town of Vail FREE in-town shuttle services
- Steps to the heart of Vail Village festivals & events
- Walk to shopping, dining, nightlife
- Outdoor heated swimming pool
- Hot tubs
- Fitness facility with Peloton bikes
- 24-hour front desk service
- The Fitz Bar
- The Manor Vail Spa and in-room treatments
- Grab-and-Go Breakfast
- Bell services
- Concierge services
- High-speed wireless internet access
- Guest laundry facilities (fees apply)
- Valet laundry facilities (fees apply)
- Covered, underground parking and surface lot (daily rates apply)
- Electric vehicle charging stations
- Complimentary après ski cookies and hot chocolate (winter only)
ReviewsWrite a Review
- Wi-Fi included
- This location is smoke-free
- Check-in time 4:00pm, check-out time 10:00am
- A government-issued ID and major credit card (AMEX, Visa, Mastercard or Discover) will be required upon arrival